Before you set off to the Berkshire Record Office, please contact us to:
- Check that we have what you need for your research
- Book a seat
- Order any documents you need when you arrive
- Let us know of any special needs
Please also remember to bring with you:
- Your County Archive Research Network (CARN) card, or appropriate identification showing your name, address and signature to obtain one. Please note that unlike some archives, we do not require photographs
- A pencil and paper, or laptop, to take notes
- A camera if you wish to take photographs. Please see our Copying Services page for more details
- Any notes that you will need for your research
Please call on 0118 937 5132 or email via the online Contact Us form to make a booking.
Please click here for more information on CARN.